Sleep Studies & Sleep Labs at Great Hills ENT
Healthy sleep is fundamental to good health. Good sleep is elusive to many in the US. At our Sleep Center we are dedicated to bringing a consistent and positive experience to those in the Austin and Central Texas areas from initial visit to diagnosis and treatment.
Sleep apnea is increasingly prevalent with up to an estimated 20 million Americans yet undiagnosed. Heart failure, hypertension, and heart disease are all associated with untreated sleep apnea.
We are keenly aware that the idea of a sleep study can be daunting and unpleasant. To help alleviate these feelings, we have four on-site, state of the art sleep labs that perform sleep studies nightly. Each room is comfortably appointed and our sleep technicians will ensure that even with the monitoring equipment, you are able to move and sleep normally.
We offer for your comfort in each of our Sleep Labs:
- Hypoallergenic mattress covers for our memory foam mattresses
- Hypoallergenic pillow covers under each of our pillow cases
- A wide variety of pillow types from conventional to memory foam
- State of the art diagnostic equipment for an acurate baseline result
- Ceiling fans
- Sound machines
- Reading material
- Bottled water
Sleep Disorders Diagnosed & Treated at Great Hills ENT
- Sleep Apnea
- Centeral & Obstructive
- Chronic & Acute
- Sleep Walking, Sleep Talking, Sleep Eating
- Sleep Related Movement Disorders
- Periodic Limb Movement, REM Behavior Disorders
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Jet Lag Syndrome
Continuing on his mission to clarify the mysteries of sleep disorders, Dr. Brown is the author of Smarter Sleep: Real Answers, Science Based Solutions, Healthier Sleep.
Great Hills ENT Sleep Lab is accredited by the Joint Commission and is proud to partner with REM Sleep to ensure that you receive the best possible care while you are with us.