Preparing for your New Patient Appointment at Great Hills ENT
Please arrive 20 minutes early in order to complete necessary paperwork.
Please bring the following:
- Photo ID (of the patient, or the parent if pediatric patient)
- Insurance card (s)
- Referral from your PCP if required by your insurance plan
- A list of your current medications
- Current pharmacy information (name, phone number, street address)
- Prior Medical Records from other treating physicians (Please talk with us before your appointment to determine which records, if any, should be obtained before you arrive)
Patient Forms - Please fill out online & bring with you. Please arrive 20 minutes EARLY if you want to fill out forms in office. A significant delay in filling out forms can result in your appointment being rescheduled to a later date.
If you are a new patient, or have not been seen in our clinic in the last three years, please fill out the new patient paperwork and bring it with you to your appointment.
For patients who are visiting us for an initial consultation regarding dizziness, hearing loss, voice or sleep related issues please fill out corresponding forms and bring them with you. Fillable forms coming shortly:
- Hearing Loss New Patient
- Dizziness New Patient
- Snoring/Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Problems (Insomnia etc)
Patients having a Sleep Study at Great Hills Ear, Nose & Throat
- Sleep Study Packet (Please fill out and bring to your scheduled sleep study)
Sleep Studies completed at Great Hills ENT Sleep Lab performed by REM Sleep technicians
If you wish us to send or receive information from another provider or you wish to send your child with another person please fill out the following forms:
- Consent For Another To Accompany Child/Minor
- Release of Information To Great Hills ENT
- Release of Information From Great Hills ENT
Patient procedure/testing instructions can be found on the Patient Instructions page.
We are located on Jollyville road between Oak Knoll and Duval.
From 183 S:
Exit Oak Knoll. Turn right on Oak Knoll. The next light is Jollyville, turn left. Great Hills ENT will be on the right hand side.
From 183 N:
Exit Duval. Turn left on Duval. The next light is Jollyville, turn right. Great Hills ENT will be on the left hand side.
For your convienience please enter your address for personalized directions.